The Resort is located right on Grand Anse Beach – quite possibly the world’s finest, and just10 minutes away from the airport.
This page uses CSS to present the content in the best possible manner. If
browser, and the page will not appear as the designer intended. We suggest
you use the latest Internet Explorer (www.microsoft.com) or Netscape (www.netscape.com)
Coyaba Beach Resort
7 nights from £899
Amid unsurpassed natural beauty awaits the legendary Coyaba Beach Resort. Centuries-old Arawak Indian heaven - “Coyaba”, remains true at Coyaba Beach Resort perched on world-famous Grand Anse Beach. The 5.5-acre resort was recently redeveloped to provide the classic Caribbean holiday.
The property is situated on the Southwest of Grenada, the Caribbean’s isle of spice, located 5 miles from the historical capital St. George’s and 3 miles from Point Salines International Airport.
The resort spans five-and-a-half acres and is within easy walking distance of shopping in the Grand Anse resort district.
Savour gourmet cuisine at Arawakaba in an oceanside setting and The Carbet poolside restaurant for bistro favourites. Explore natural wonders guided by Coyaba's scuba masters (PADI 5-star facility). Enjoy golf, tennis and non-motorized water sports with the hotel's compliments. And, be enchanted from the moment you arrive.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Tea/coffee maker
- WI-FI Internet
- Yoga classes to disengage from pressures of daily life
- Wedding ceremonies
- Honeymoon destination
- Evening entertainment at hotel
- Number of bars - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of rooms - 80
- Nautilus fitness center
Sports and Health/Spa Facilities
- Golf (Extra charges apply)
- Motorised sport (Extra charges apply)
- Number of pools - 1
- Non motorised sports
- Scuba diving (Extra charges apply)
- Spa services featuring line Pevonia Botanica
- Packages ranging from Legacy and Romance to Bespoke Weddings
- The pool-side Arawakabana features Gourmet Dining.
- The Coyaba Beach Resort is the perfect Caribbean setting for a tropical wedding: quiet and romantic ambience without casinos and jet skis, but with warm tropic breezes and gorgeous beaches.
Pricing - Hotel Rating
Sorry there are no pricing information available for this hotel.
Please call 0870 720 1127
Thank you, Q Travel Team
Thank you for visiting qtravel.co.uk - Come back again soon.